Saturday 2 March 2013

Bengali Hot Actress Pictures

Source(google.com.pk)
Bengali Hot Actress Pictures biography,
Even though there were no artistes in Ritu's family before her, her family members always took an active interest in cultural activities and events. However, since they were very conservative, they were strongly opposed to the idea of her getting into the film industry. In her own words, "People always harbor the idea that acting is a very dicey profession and that the film industry is very corrupt. My family members are very protective and are always concerned about what I am doing."
"My grandmother has been one of the most influential people in my life", says Ritu. "She was always a source of great encouragement and support. A very composed personality, she helped me with all my handicraft assignments in school. She is also very talented - she actually made a radio on her own. My mother used to be a very good writer and singer, but she never really got the opportunity to nurture her talents."
Ritu's relationship with the performing arts began when she was very young - about ten years old or so. Here are some of her recollections about how it all began for her …
"I had never considered giving the acting profession a serious thought. My parents have always had a lot of reservations about me getting into acting, but somehow, I managed to overcome all the hurdles that stood in my way. The very funny and rather interesting point is that I was never really interested in films. As a child I was very interested in painting. I used to go to a painting school called Chitrangshu. I used to learn dancing. In addition to these, I also learnt origami and clay modeling. It was a multifarious handicraft and art training organization.
I was greatly attracted to Manipuri dancing, and later, as I matured as a dancer, I moved on to Odissi."
"I was in Carmel Convent (Jodhpur Park). One of my fondest memories, which has always been a source of great pride has been that I was Mount Carmel for a year. My teachers were very fond of me. As far as my studies are concerned, I was quite diligent and did reasonably well, though I never topped the class or anything. My ambition was to become a teacher. As a child I used to scribble all over my walls, doors and windows with chalk and pastel colours, imagining myself to be a teacher and all the chairs and tables my students. That was how I saw myself when I was a child."
"I've had the good fortune of having grown up watching good films", says Ritu. Right from the beginning, she was exposed to good films like Chokh and Tahader Katha since her family members never used to watch commercial films. Their taste was always very "arty". This introduced her to the world of good films. However, she was a little awkward with her friends when it came to discussing films because most of them were into commercial films.
Ritu's uncle, Dr. Indrajit Sengupta was another person who had a major influence on her. He was a good writer and besides encouraging her to write, also helped her develop her writing skills. Her columns used to appear in Anandalok. She used to write for Bangladesher Hriday. Speaking about her writings, she says, "I wrote more often when I was younger but now my writing has become more sporadic. Most of my writing, both in Bengali and English is very personal and has not been published."
Rituparna is an actress with many dimensions to her creative personality. "I've always had a terrific passion for dancing", she says. "I'm currently working on an original dance drama. The entire concept was mine, though I worked on the script with other people from Rabindra Bharati University." Ritu has done several dance dramas with them. She was also part of a group called Ved Pancham.
The 'reel-life' story of Ritu's success reads like a fairy-tale, almost literally so.
Ritu got her first break in a fairy-tale-like serial called White Dove. That's where it all began for her. After that, she got noticed by Prabhat Roy, an eminent director of Calcutta who she credits as one of her mentors. He offered Ritu her first cinematic role in a film called Swet Patharer Thala. That was her debut really, as an actress. Though it was not a major role, it helped her launch her career on the big screen in a big way. In the film, Ritu played the supporting role to Aparna Sen. It was a story about two generations and she played the younger generation. The role was of a bubbly teenager with all the arrogance so characteristic of the age. Luckily for the aspiring actress, the film clicked, and that too, in a very big way, bagging a National Award for Best Bengali Film.
Following the success of Swet Patharer Thala, Ritu got a good offer from Ananda Bazar Productions to star in Cinemawala, a serial which became very popular. The story was that of a sales girl who followed her dreams and in the course of time became a great actress. "It was a very interesting experience for me", says Ritu, "because of the similarity it bore to my life. Here I was, a newcomer trying to create a niche for herself in the world of films. My performance got some very positive reviews, which was a very encouraging thing and gave me the confidence to pursue films". However even at this stage, Ritu wasn't serious about taking acting up as a career. She did it purely because she enjoyed doing it.
After this, Ritu started getting many good offers. Her first two films were very big hits. One was of course, Swet Patharer Thala and the other was Sujan Sakhi. This was followed by a string of successful films like Nag Panchami and Maner Manush, after which she was paired with Prasenjit in a lot of movies and their journey as a hit pair began. Ritu also did films with Mithun before she left for Bombay to do a telefilm with Hema Malini, called Mohini.
After my HS, I joined Lady Brabourne College and did my History (honours) from there. Thereafter, I joined Calcutta University to study for my MA, but I didn't manage to complete it. It was because at that time I became so busy with the movies I was doing that there would be no point trying to juggle a career in films as well as studying. There was no way I could have done justice to both. Therefore, I had to quit my MA course in order to concentrate on films." This of course displeased her father who wanted her to appear for her competitive exams and join the IAS, but Ritu had made up her mind about what she wanted to do. She would be an actress."

Bengali Hot Actress Pictures
Bengali Hot Actress Pictures
Bengali Hot Actress Pictures
Bengali Hot Actress Pictures
Bengali Hot Actress Pictures
Bengali Hot Actress Pictures
Bengali Hot Actress Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...